Why I Feel Tired in the Morning
You may remember the nights when you believed you slept for eight hours.
However, the next morning, you don’t feel refreshed?
“It could be an undiagnosed sleep disorder,”
Here, five reasons why you could be tired in the morning:
1. When you wake up to a gloomy, rainy day.
2. Your typical waking-up procedure could possibly be the cause of your morning fatigue.
3. Your tolerance for caffeine will increase as you consume more of it.
4. Alcohol can keep you up even if you don't binge drink or party till the wee hours.
5. You skipped a hearty breakfast.