What Is UKVI IELTS: Check Now

You may need to take an IELTS Academic for UKVI exam if you wish to study in the UK or apply for professional registration.

It is a Secure English Language Test (SELT) that has been authorised by the UK Home Office for visa applications to the UK.

In terms of content, structure, scoring, and degree of difficulty, the Academic for UKVI exam is identical to the Academic test.

However, the UKVI exam is only offered at test centres that fulfil the UK Home Office's administrative standards.

If you take an IELTS for UKVI exam, your Test Report Form (TRF) will also appear somewhat different.

If you take an IELTS for UKVI exam, your test report form will be somewhat altered to indicate that you took the test at an authorised test centre.

Get through more stories now on IELTS