How to Find and Remove Duplicates in
Let’s first know how to find Duplicates in Excel.
1. Choose the cells you want to double-check.
2. Click Home > Conditional Formatting > Highlight Cells Rules > Duplicate Values.
3. Select the formatting you want to apply to the duplicate values in the box next to values with, then click OK.
Here’s how you can find duplicates in Excel
Let’s now know how to remove duplicates in Excel
1. Choose the cell range with the duplicate values you want to get rid of.
2. Click Data > Remove Duplicates, then select or uncheck the columns you want to remove the duplicates from under Columns.
3. Click OK.
Congrats, now you know how to remove duplicates in excel.
Read More Stories